Monday, March 19, 2007

I don't own to know anything, nor do I own up to anything I have known, any knavery. So my cover has been blown, especially since I owned that Chevrolet Caprice, or was it an Impala, white, its boot, trunk, as big as an Egyptian woman's ass as they say in Saudi. Aswad means 'black' in Arabic and aswang means a kind of vampire in Tagalog. The ownership of a tooth ache is moot. This is not meant to be more than ore born down on us wogs. I can't remember what to say next in line, thou's lined up like thoughts, wound up in a paper tin filled with Seminole Indians. The seminal remarks of Harry J. Asshole ... Succor comes cheap. I have suspended in sostenuto what happened today on the playground, the purees and bolgers we flipped with our thumbs at Immaculate Conception G.S. on the macadam. Sister Victoria bopping her great boobs her arms folded tightly under them, they were so big they jutted out like horizontal lighthouses, her habit like a white table cloth falling to below her knees, the long rosaries hanging from her tin leather belt at her side. Unctuously I trebled, "Sister Roselda is bopping her boobs". She then smashed me into the pavement like a cockroach, and Fr. Dolan came to succor me and refurbish my bones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home