Monday, March 19, 2007

I have never known myself as much as I have lived up to it. And so I will tell all. In other words, in other words, I'm glad the porter is helpful. His name is Sami. This can't go on, but needless waste is the purveyor of the most economical means to arrive there. This will help out in the end when the bills come due at the end of the month. The conduit will convey what I mean. This semblance of writing is not to be misconstrued at all. For, this is next to what I cannot construe as true in the sense of the word as it stands corrected. By all means suck you finger there in the offing. The aftermath comes always before the tolling of the tocsin. I feel quite justified in saying that. In the aftermath I began. The woodcock pirouetted up into the cold spring air like a tocsin and his wings whistled in his dance to impress the female on the ground. They have primary wings with holes in them thru which the air whistles when they fall in a gyre to the ground. It's next to nothing I should have said above in the air that the woodcock transpires and expires in a deep heave of rain. The spring air was bracing and the dampness from the ground creeped up my legs. All forthwith by which I mean he left no trace of himself in the air, so he went up again to try to get her attention. You can't see them go up like a top released in the air from the hand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home