Saturday, November 03, 2018

...psychedelics is a foible.
Conclusion I reached after a discussion with my son about a friend who claimed I should take some because of the wisdom of age and the experience to draw upon because of the years of a middle-aged man like me. Why should that make any difference?
My friend wanted to get a few more spiritual experiences, I suppose. Why? I don't know. Masturbating too much, when he has a wife? Cleanse the doors of perception?

Had a dream last night or early this morning before awakening of a mangy dog, similar looking to the dog a man brought into Starbucks the other day and got angry at someone sitting there, "Who are you looking at?" A big chip on his shoulder. Apparently a homeless person. At first in the dream I took it for a coyote. It came right up to me and I kept hitting it with a stick, but it didn't retreat or try to avoid the blow. It just stared at me. The blows didn't seem to meet any flesh. A kind of furry piƱata dog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home